The pure down pillow is hands down the best pillow for neck problems. The price of this product includes 2 standard size pillows that are 20 by 26 inches. It has a medium density that is optimal for all sleeping types. There is a 233 thread count and it is covered with a 100% cotton fabric. The unique double layer design eliminates the prickly feel of the feathers. It is composed of 95% white goose feathers and 5% down feathers. This item is machine washable and can be put in the dryer as well. After taking it out of the dryer it needs to be fluffed. These types of pillows are packed tightly during shipping so they will need to be fluffed when you receive them and need several hours after opening to achieve their potential fullness quality. The scent that is acquired fro the packaging will dissipate while the pillow is being aired out. The popularity and high reviews this 2 pack pillow has been recieving is well deserved and is simply the best Best Pillow For Neck Problems.
- Great Value and Pricing For the Down/Feather Pillow
- Package comes with 2 stomach sleeper pillows
- Very easy to wash and maintain the pillow
- Good at morphing around the neck and shoulder area.
- Very easy to fluff to maintain pillow structure
- The pillow is good at maintaining the sleepers shape during sleep
- The pillow is fairly thick and stick for a down/ Feather Pillow
- Some users have reported a weird smell from the pillow itself
- The feathers may poke through the pillow after extended use
- The Pillows Down % is fairly for the pillow
If you’re looking for a Pillow that offers decent support at a great price point, the Puredown Quilted White Goose Feather/ Down is a worth a look. Whats great about this pillow is the inclusion of an additional pillow which is a big value booster. Another big plus about the pillow is that it’s machine washable which makes cleaning the pillow an easy task. With that being said, it’s not the softest stomach sleeper in the market and a few users have reported a weird like smell. If you plan on picking up this pillow, it’s recommend you place it in a pillow case to extend longevity and pillow life time. This is hands down the best pillow for neck problems.